Shariah Council West midlands has been set up to resolve domestic issues and social dilemmas that affect all British citizens today. Matters referred to the Council are resolved by religious scholars & Mufti's (Islamic Jurists) who will deliver their verdicts simply and concisely according to the Quran & Sunnah. If you have any queries please contact us and we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.
Aims & Objectives.
To advance the Islamic Religion by:
- Encouraging the practice of the Muslim faith according to the Quran and the Sunnah.
- Providing Advice and assistance in the operation of Muslim Family.
- Establishing a bench to operate as the Islamic Shari'a Council and to make decisions on matters of Muslim family law referred to it.
- Doing all such other lawful things as may be in the interest of promoting the proper practice of Muslim faith in the United Kingdom.
- To educate the public generally in the field of the Muslim family law and to foster and convey the message of Islam to the Muslims.
Services provided by the Shariah Council West midlands
- Information Services – Clients are able to ask questions.
- (Fatwa) regarding the Shariah Law.
- Islamic Marriages.
- Islamic Divorce.
- Providing expert and reliable information's to Judicial Institutions and other Organizations.
- Mediation and Conciliation Services.
Matters that Shariah Council will deal with.
- Nika (Civil marriage)
- Talaq (Men giving Divorce)
- Khula (Women seeking Divorce)